- Harvard's Lieber Research Group work on 'liquid computing' (aka WetWare), injectable mesh electronics is below.
- Scrolling down about 5 images will present a SWF animation of injecting mesh electronics through the crown of the human head for remote control/monitoring.
- This work is far from being in its infancy - its here already.
- CharlesLieber was arrested around 2020 & was deeply colluding with CCP - His father was an RCA engineer with ( i think ) Nazi ties.
NOTE THE SPONSORS AT PAGE BOTTOM
- Office of Naval Research
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research