- Zoom in by selecting a 'Sector Category'
- Select an ABI Band
- Grab the slider at the bottom of the map and scrub FWD & BWD to see trail formation.
- Sometimes, under clear conditions they are easily seen, but can be elusive with much cloud cover.
- They are highlighted at dawn & dusk when the sun is low in the horizon and creates more contrast.
- Definitely hard to see at night
Select a Sector Category(Zoom):
[ Global, Continental, Regional, Sub-Regional, Localised, Mesoscale Floater ]
These are the different wavelengths collected by satellites. Even though colors are mentioned, the map will be greyscale: it is showing images from a color band wavelength, but NOT IN THAT COLOR.
- Visible ( blue )
RGB Color Products:
- NT Micro: